-->

Sometimes I feel like...



Always planning, rushing to attend our objectives getting sad when we don't achieve our desires, we get really happy when we do, after a short moment of happiness and satisfaction, It fades like It never happened... 
What are We looking for? What do We really want from this life?
Days, years and decades passes... Looking back I see nothing just moments* I gone through in my past and now are just written in a book of memories, a lot of memories that I don't remember disappeared with time, like I've never lived them before, again looking at my present; What am I doing? The future is waiting... No I am the one who's waiting for my future...
And again years passes, oh my body, feels more heavier and rusty maybe I am sick or feeling down? walking down stairs looking at a mirror on the side wall, I am getting old... 
What is life to begin with? Why do I feel empty...?
Walking o the streets seeing kids playing in the park, a couple kissing on a chair in the corner... turning my head to the left, oh let's drink a soda from that market... two young men and three girls walking, they must be college students, yeah I was like them in a part of my life time, huh?

Looking at the sky while the clouds passing by with a fast current, ah. the sky was always like this from hundred of  thousands of years ago and still looking the same from as far I as remember, now I am getting old, and my hair turning white.
What is this all about? My existence is...

[Some times life can be more complicated when we think about our existence, and worth of our lives...At that time, We need to fill our hearts, mind and should with faith, faith in our God; Arrahim]